That one Facebook list


This was going around Facebook a few months ago and I have thought about it probably every day since then. This is a tricky list and some of these change by the hour for me. I tried to limit myself to only one show per category - that was really hard on most.
How would you answer this list?

  • Musical I hate: The Phantom of the Opera
  • Musical I think is overrated: Beauty and the Beast
  • Musical I think is underrated: Parade
  • Musical I love: Bright Star
  • Musical I cherish: White Christmas
  • Musical I would listen to on repeat: Waitress
  • Musical that I still want to do: Sunday in the Park with George
  • Musical that made me fall in love with musicals: Les Miserables
  • Musical that changed my life: Curtains
  • Guilty Pleasure: Legally Blonde
  • Musical I should have seen by now but still haven’t: Falsettos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God bless us everyone!

Picking a Song - The Audition Chronicles

Part III - The Future